Friday, February 3, 2017

Daily Gospel Reflection for February 3, 2017 - Catholicmom.com

Dear Readers,

I am so excited to share that one of my Gospel Reflections is live today on the Catholicmom.com Blog.  Every day, all year long, a Catholic Blogger gives their personal reflection on the Gospels. It was intimidating at first, and many of the ladies are published authors.... but I really enjoy writing these, and I hope you will enjoy it.



Here is the link to the post: http://catholicmom.com/2017/02/03/daily-gospel-reflection-february-3-2017/

I hope you will stop by daily and read all the posts and would love to hear what you think of mine.

Love, Hugs & Blessings,

Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. I love hearing your thoughts. You are a blessing to me.
Em