Monday, October 10, 2016

Daughters of Saint Paul Fundraiser & Novena - Day 6

Happy Monday.
Happy Feast day of Saint Francis Borgia.

Please excuse my lack of Day 4 & 5 of the Novena and Fundraiser, but I was out of pocket and frankly forgot to schedule posts. And so - we move to Day 6!

Also - I'd like to address the fact that since my father's death and the drama that has ensued, my thoughts have not been great. And it is hard to concentrate. I really do mean to blog fantabulous posts... but the words don't come. And so - please be patient with me. I'm in a huge funk.

I am excited to tell you that the Sisters have raised nearly $40K. But they need to double that ++ in order to pay for the generator. Please pray for them and help them by donating if you can.

You can find out more about them and their great causes at Daughters of Saint Paul Webathon Page. Learn how dot donate and pray the Rosary with us at Noon and 8:00pm EST daily during this Novena.

Here is today's prayer graphic:


Thank you so much for praying AND donating to the sisters.  You warm my heart.
Blessings,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. I love hearing your thoughts. You are a blessing to me.
Em