Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello, I'm Back!



Hi all,

Slowly but surely I am going to start blogging again. I needed a break to regroup and recharge. I feel more focused and organized.

My first real blog post this week will be the Small Success Thursday. I hope to blog Friday too about what our homeschool year will look like next year.

I am still revamping my blog. Thinking of topics and where my niche might be. I know we all like "REAL", but one of the biggest reason I took a break was because I felt life had just really gotten me down... so much going on in the world is negative. But I was looking at it all wrong.

It's not my job to dwell on the negative and the dark times. It's my job to be light in the dark world. I was running from that. And now I hope to rise to the occasion.

I am Consecrated to Mary. And I believe she will lead me to create a space where all feel comfy, under Her Mantle.

I pray there is still a reader or two out there.

Happy August. Happy Tuesday.

Thank you for your patience.

We will talk soon.

Blessings,
Em

3 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see your light shining once again! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! Welcome back! So glad you are in the "blogosphere" again! You've been missed! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed ya! I look forward to your writing in my inbox!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. I love hearing your thoughts. You are a blessing to me.
Em